Grace Health is searching for a Purchasing/Finance Clerk to assist with processing, stocking and transportation of supplies throughout the organization. This person will also assist finance by helping with a variety of clerical duties.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Meets regularly with Manager of Finance to discuss special needs, problems, assignments.
- Handles the placement of orders to vendors.
- Ensures timely delivery of supplies as needed, maintains storeroom inventory levels and timely removal of expired products.
- Work closely with finance staff to perform finance office functions which include data entry, document scanning, banking related clerical tasks, tracking of financial data and a variety of other clerical duties as needed.
- Although each position has its own unique job duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of general office skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Skill in written and verbal communication.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and vendors.
- Ability to perform simple computations and compare or copy works and numbers accurately.
- Ability to work as effective team member and exhibit positive attitude.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and monitor project work.
- Ability to drive a vehicle.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED required. Associate degree in related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Purchasing or accounting experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Certification/License: Valid state driver’s license