$19.10+ an hour (adjusted based on skills, education, and experience)
Are you a team player looking for a fast-paced work environment? We want you to join our dental department as a Dental Assistant! Experience in the medical field is preferred, but not required. Grace Health provides complete on the job training that promotes success, advancement and longevity. Plus, benefits, competitive wages, no night or weekend shifts, and a $1,000 Sign-on bonus ($500 after successful completion of your probationary period and $500 after 6 months)!
Please note, the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are minimum work requirements at Grace Health.
- Medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401K match
- 8 paid holidays
- Generous PTO accrual
- Employee wellness program focusing on physical, mental, and financial wellness
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list is not all inclusive.)
- Flu and COVID-19 vaccines
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of experience in the medical field preferred
- Certification as dental assistant preferred
- Radiology certification preferred