$15+ an hour (based on skills, education, and experience)
Are you looking to join an awesome team and help patients improve their range of movement leading to a better quality of life? As a Physical Therapy Technician you will help assist patients with their physical therapy needs working along side a Licensed Physical Therapist. Grace Health offers competitive pay and great benefits, but better yet is the $500 sign on bonus ($250 after successful completion of your probationary period and $250 after 6 months) and no holiday or weekend shifts!
Please note, the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are minimum work requirements at Grace Health.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
1. Obtains accurate patient data
2. Documents in the medical record
3. Prepares patient for appointment
4. Assists provider during exams and procedures
5. Assists Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant in administering various modalities and specific treatment activities as appropriately trained and as permitted by state law and regulatory requirements
6. Monitors patient response to treatments and provides written/verbal feedback to therapists
7. Administers medications, per written order
8. Provides educational materials to patient/family
9. Provides explanation of provider orders to patient/family
10. Assists with cleaning and stocking of exam rooms and suites
11. Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position