Grace Health is a growing Federally Qualified Health Center providing a wide range of medical services to those in Battle Creek and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide Patient-Centered Healthcare with Excellence in Quality, Service and Access. Grace Health is seeking an energetic and organized individual to join our Quality team. Grace Health offers a competitive wage, an extensive benefits package, and a sign on bonus!
This individual will work Monday - Friday. No weekend or holiday shifts!
- Medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401K match
- 8 paid holidays
- Employee wellness program focusing on physical, mental, and financial wellness
Please note, the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are minimum work requirements at Grace Health.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Collaborates with coordination of Quality Initiatives and requirements of the organization with Quality Director, Chief Information Officer (CIO) and the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) including (but not limited to) goals and objectives listed in the Grace Health Quality Improvement Plan, and Michigan Community Health Network (MCHN) Quality Program.
- Serves as Vice-Chair and supports staff on the Quality Improvement (QI) Committee including orientation of new committee members.
- Promote and maintain awareness of agency quality programs, services, and activities.
- Resource for all staff regarding quality improvement strategies and initiatives
- Assist in managing quality measure summaries, dashboard creations and reporting of all quality management systems/measure including specific HEDIS and UDS measures, reports findings to the Director of Quality Improvement, CIO, and QI committee.
- Collaborates with insurer contacts regarding quality incentive programs and HEDIS measure requirements.
- Designs and assists with the generation of medical provider and patient specific reports of health data for the purpose of improving overall rates of compliance with clinical guidelines and standards of care.
- Performs patient chart audits as needed, using standardized criteria adhering to corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with the oversight of all accreditation, recognition and/or regulatory related correspondences including addressing responses to audits; mandatory inspections for the agency when required; preparation of initial, ongoing and annual applications, questionnaires and interim monitoring documents or requests for information.
- Assist with the assessment and management of audit findings including preparation and implementation of activities to improve program(s) and/or agency specific areas of deficiencies.
- Assist with the coordination of annual HRSA UDS report, PHS 330 report, and FTCA application. Assist with completion of quality and peer review-related sections of the FTCA and grant funding applications as required.
- Involvement in quality related strategic planning initiatives.
- Assist with completion of Annual QI plan revision, work plan evaluation and summary of all program components.
- Assist with development of quality policies and procedures.
- Assist with improvement of EMR and Azara DRVS (Data Reporting and Visualization Systems) use and optimization
- Direct supervision of the quality team members including assisting as a clinical resource, staffing needs, performance reviews, and corrective actions.
- Manages employee’s human resource needs, including interviewing, hiring, orientation process, efficient work schedule, promotion of professional growth and goal setting, performance evaluations, promotions and merit increases, disciplinary procedures, training, and education.
- Other duties as assigned
- Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of clinical workflows, clinical standards of care, and clinical processes.
- Skill in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating, and supervising.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize, prioritize, and problem solve effectively and creatively.
- Ability to design, implement, and evaluate educational programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationship with a wide variety of resources, representatives, and organizations.
- Skill in preparing and maintaining records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence.
Education: Bachelor of Nursing is preferred
Experience: Minimum three years medical office and management experience required.
Certificate/License: Licensed to practice nursing in the state of Michigan preferred