Grace Health is seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our growing team! Grace Health values work-life balance - no weekends and holidays. Grace Health offers competitive wage for the industry based on experience and qualifications. Earn up to 3 weeks of PTO in your first year!
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
1. Receive prescription and verify patient information, including current insurance information, allergies, etc.
2. Input patient and prescription information into pharmacy software.
3. Process, troubleshoot, and adjudicate prescription.
4. Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions.
5. Verify with pharmacist all prescriptions before being dispensed to patient.
6. Sort, stock, label medication, and monitor inventory.
7. Collect money for prescriptions and over-the-counter items.
8. Maintain a friendly and helpful attitude at all times when working with customers.
9. Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
10. Work with pharmacy team to ensure best practices are being followed with regard to 340B.
11. Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: 1-year experience preferred
Certificate/License: Pharmacy Technician Certification, Pharmacy Technician License