We are searching for a motivated individual with IT experience to join our team. This position will be performing an advanced level of support for PC's, tablets, notebooks, printers, scanners, other miscellaneous computer components and associated software along with many other rewarding tasks and job duties.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Resolve complex IT issues that have been escalated.
- Assist with resolving highly technical, complex problems.
- Assist with management and administration of SQL database(s).
- Collaborate with other teams to determine causes of problems and recommended solutions.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems, onsite, and offsite to include community spaces and school clinics.
- Run diagnostic programs as needed, determine course of action, and solve customer issues.
- Rely on direction and pre-established guidelines to address user computer application and printer issues.
- Provide basic computer training to staff.
- Document helpdesk issues and resolution.
- Act as IT computer liaison with staff.
- Maintain professional acumen through educational workshops and professional publications.
- Provide administrative support.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Although each position has unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the Job Descriptions Policy for further details.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding and familiarity with common computer languages
- Advanced computer applications skill and knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple requests.
- Well organized, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to analyze information to resolve computer hardware/software issues quickly.
- Emphasizes customer service with the ability to work effectively with staff and other team members.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs and to enhance the use of technology.
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, and systems.
Education: Microsoft certification preferred.
Associate degree in business administration, data processing or information technology preferred.
Experience: Three years of computer support experience preferred.