Grace Health is searching for a Telephone Triage Nurse to provide on-site professional telephone nursing care for Grace Health patients. This individual will primarily manage the COVID Response line.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
1. Collects the health status of the caller.
2. Uses symptom based protocols to evaluate the needs of the patient.
3. Advises patients about healthcare options.
4. Maintains a log of all calls.
5. Documents assessment, interventions/options offered, the agreed upon plan of care and the protocol used in the medical record.
6. Collaborates with other Grace Health staff regarding patient care.
7. Identifies patients who need referrals to other community agencies.
8. Processes requests for prescription refills and lab results.
9. Processes incoming calls to the Neighborhood.
10. Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Experience: Two years of professional nursing experience, including one year medical/surgical experience preferred.
Certificate/License: Possession of a State nursing license.