Are you looking to jumpstart your career in healthcare? Join our team as a Payroll-Benefits Coordinator. This unique individual will primarily be responsible for assisting with payroll, benefits and leave administration. In addition, earn up to 3 weeks of PTO in the first year!
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Processes bi-weekly payroll including maintaining payroll information, collecting, calculating, and entering data. Verifies employees' work hours and payments through the payroll system. Updating payroll records by entering changes and ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour law, and best practices
- Employee benefits enrollment, open enrollment, and administration
- Assists with new hire benefit orientation
- Biweekly, quarterly, and annual payroll reporting
- Salary research and annual salary survey completion
- Entering and updating records in ADP
- Although each position has its own unique job duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to think critically, pay close attention to detail, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Expected to juggle multiple priorities while demonstrating a high degree of organization and accuracy.
- Day-to-day responsibilities require an individual who is proficient with keyboarding, Word, and Outlook; however, the position requires advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as many tasks involve the ability to communicate complex or detailed information in a clear, effective, and positive manner.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff.
- Ability to perform simple computations and compare or copy words and numbers accurately.
- Ability to work as an effective team member and exhibit a positive attitude.
Education: Associate degree required and Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Payroll experience required.