$14.55+ an hour (with experience)
Seeking a friendly individual to help provide information and assistance to all patients entering and exiting Grace Health. Working hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00AM to 7:00PM. We offer competitive wages based on experience and up to 3 weeks of PTO in the first year! Other perks include no nights or weekend work and a $500 sign on bonus!
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Coordinates with Family & Internal Medicine team daily for schedule changes and daily huddles.
- Greets each patient, family member, and guest as they enter and exit Grace Health facilities.
- Offers information and direction to internal services and gatherings.
- Assists patients with any questions they may have.
- Navigates and connects patients to internal resources.
- Serves as the director of first impression and an example of Grace Health’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Responsible for being familiar with emergency codes and phone numbers.
- Alerts appropriate staff of any potential adverse situations affecting patients, guests, and staff.
- Directs emergency personnel to areas of need.
- Retains awareness of daily change in provider schedules and placement.
- Reviews daily calendar of events and utilizes current computer system for reference purposes.
- Works with hospitality coordinator to provide guest services.
- Provides red carpet treatment to patients and guests.
- Maintains HIPAA standards.
- Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
- COVID-19 and Flu Vaccine
- High school Diploma or GED
- Two years experience in hospitality, patient relations, and working with the public preferred