This is a one-year grant-funded position, with potential of moving into a permanent position!
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not be all inclusive.)
- Work within the quality team to improve care outcomes for patients, through collaboration with other quality team members.
- Analyze written and electronic reports to determine appropriate patient contacts by mail, phone, or other potential alternatives, and documents appropriately in the electronic health record.
- Utilize technologies to evaluate, analyze, monitor, and report data to
- Improve appropriate patient utilization of Grace Health and emergency department/urgent care services, and
- Maximize quality outcomes and incentive revenue opportunities.
- Track quality care performance data by using various methods.
- Utilize technologies to analyze, report, and maximize data, outcomes, and care.
- Develop reports and communicate on a consistent basis the status of quality care outcomes to various groups throughout the organization.
- Utilize experience and expertise to assist patients in accessing care.
- Assist in change process and procedures.
- Research best practices and identify opportunities for increased quality outcomes and communicate recommendations, ideas and areas for consideration.
- Understand individual health plans and quality care plans, including HEDIS measures, quality focus, category changes, volume/census data, reporting requirements, etc.
- Audits appropriate documentation.
- Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, please refer to the policy on Job Descriptions for details that apply to every position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize, prioritize, and problem solve effectively and creatively.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of resources, representatives, and organizations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; business or health care focus preferred
Experience: Minimum three years of experience in a primary care medical environment.